Station : Harare
Closing Date : 11 March 2022
10 (Ten) x Facilitators Volunteers
Opportunities have arisen within a local NGO working nationally to empower adolescent girls and young women in Zimbabwe socially, economically and psychologically through the use of targeted interventions such as Girls Rights Clubs, Skills Trainings and Health Promotion initiatives. The organization is looking for volunteers under the age of 30 to participate in this opportunity, which provides exposure and experience in the NGO sector and an opportunity to deepen their knowledge and skills.
- Duties include mobilizing and training in Rights, SRHR, HIV prevention, Financial Literacy, Entrepreneurship and Holding mentorship sessions;
- Fluency in English and Shona is a must;
- Must be under the age of 30 and living in Highfields, Epworth, Mabvuku or surrounding areas.
Qualifications & duties
- A minimum of 3 A level Subjects, a qualification in Development studies or any Social Sciences is an added advantage;
- Ability to facilitate youth based programs;
- Ability to take initiative, and work under pressure with limited supervision;
- Ability to work with youths;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally;
- Solid organizational, oral, and written communication skills;
- Ambitious with a true spirit of volunteerism;
- Experience in voluntary work on SRH programs and Financial literacy is an added advantage.
Interested candidates to send CV to email address firstname.lastname@example.org Please specify the title you are applying for in the subject line.
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel