Practical Action (Zimbabwe)
Deadline: 16 July 2021
Practical Action (Zimbabwe) is an international non-governmental organization (INGO). Our vision is a world that works better for everyone. Our purpose is putting “ingenious ideas to work so that people in poverty can change their world.”
- To help people find solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems – made worse by catastrophic climate change and persistent gender inequality;
- To do things differently so answers that start small can grow big – bringing people together in bold collaborations, combining knowledge with innovation to change the systems that keep people poor and vulnerable;
- To work with communities to develop ingenious solutions for agriculture, water and waste management, climate resilience and clean energy access. Then we share what’s proven to work with others, so many more people can change their world; We believe in the power of small to change the big picture.
Practical Action is headquartered in the United Kingdom and with offices in Bangladesh, Boliva, India, Peru, Nepal, Kenya, Senegal, Sudan, Zimbabwe and Malawi.
We kindly request registered suppliers to submit quotation for:
960 Improved Indigenous Chicken Breeds in Bulilima and Gwanda Reference Number: P4P – CHICKENS/07/21 (kindly use reference number as subject)
Delivery Address: 409 Rengiore, Plumtree (100km outside Byo City Centre) for 480 Chickens and Manama Gwanda (200km Outside Byo City Centre)
Expected Delivery Date: 31 July 2021
1. Improved Indigenous Chicken Breeds (Black Australorp, Sussex, Orpington, Bosch, khukhu) – Improved Breed Roosters (18 weeks and above) – Quantity: 96
2. Improved Indigenous Chicken Breeds (Black Australorp, Sussex, Orpington, Bosch, khukhu) – Improved Breed Point Lay Pullets (18 weeks and above) – Quantity: 864
Your quotation must include the following information / documents:
Delivery period (based on capacity of supplier);
Indicate the breed quoted;
Payment terms (Bank Transfer/ Cash, Before or After delivery etc.);
Copy of your valid tax clearance certificate;
Where applicable all other charges including freight and insurance, taxes and duty, packaging, handling, or documentation must be specified;
This RFQ is part of a competitive procurement process, which helps to serve the best interests of Practical Action. Price may or may not be the determining factor.
Quotations to include all relevant costs e.g transportation to delivery sites specified above.
Email for submitting quotations: [email protected]
PRACTICAL ACTION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL SUBMITTED QUOTATIONS WITHOUT THEREBY INCURRING ANY LIABILITY TO SUPPLIERS.