Accomplishments refer to the achievements and success points that one has been able to gather in a career journey. Accomplishments include job and life successes like meeting deadlines or successful completion of a huge task. Including accomplishments to your CV helps sell your strength to the employer.
Accomplishments examples for your CV
- Exceeded sales goals by an average of 17% every month in 2021
- Grew email subscriber list from 300 to 2,000 in 8 months without expanding the monthly budget
- Received 2 promotions, from co-management to director-level, in less than 12-months
- Identified a problem and solved it.
- Come up with a new idea that improved things.
- Developed or implemented new procedures or systems.
- Worked on special projects.
- Received awards.
- Been complimented by your supervisor or co-workers.
- Your accomplishments can span scholarships, awards, certifications, goals you reached at your previous roles, and much more. Anything that you’ve worked hard to achieve can be included as an accomplishment, especially if those goals are measurable
Comment below with some of your accomplishments