Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the following programmes offered under Weekend and Blended Online sessions. Applicants to indicate preferred learning format.
– Weekend Classes: Classes held every Friday and Saturday for 12 weeks (Students can attend online classes if unable to come for physical sessions). Each module runs over 3 consecutive weekends.
– Blended Online Classes: Students attend one block, 14 days of physical contact as the semester begins. Online Class sessions will be conducted thereafter every Friday and Saturday over 12 weeks.
Examinations are taken in May/June and November/December over four (4) days respectively.
– MBA (Leadership & Management): 2 years (part time)
– MSc (Governance & Leadership): 2 years (part time)
Entry requirements & supporting documents
– At least 25 years of age, possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
– Degree class at least 2.2 for MBA and at least a Third Class (3) for MGOVL.
– At least two years’ work experience – managerial/supervisory capacity for MBALM.
– Proof of payment of Application fee, national ID, birth certificate, academic transcript, degree certificate, detailed CV and any other relevant academic certificates.
US$20 (International applicants); US$10 or ZWL1000 (Local applicants) paid into A/C Stanbic Bank, Minerva Branch, Nostro No. 9140001002294 for USD Payments and Stanbic Bank, Minerva Branch, No. 9140001779175 or Ecocash Merchant Code 61309 for ZWL payments.
Application forms obtainable from ALMA Offices, 33 Marlborough Drive, Marlborough, Harare or downloaded from the ALMA website Completed applications to be submitted to Registrar, 33 Marlborough Drive, Marlborough, Harare. Enquiries directed to: The Registrar’s Office on 08677174235/ 08677174237 or email [email protected] or [email protected]
Application Submission Deadline: 30 June 2021.