Bachelor of Arts Honours in Media and Journalism August 2023 Intake in University Programmes at Africa University.
Bachelor of Art Honours in Media and Journalism
August 2023 Intake
Duration : 4 years
Due date for applications : 31 August 2023
- At least two GCE Advanced Level passes in literature in English and any one subject from the following History, International Relations, Law, Sociology, Geography, Human Resources, Environmental Studies, Philosophy, Cultural Studies, Marketing, Computer Studies and Religious Studies or a relevant Diploma
- 5 O Level passes at Grade C or better including English Language
- International Candidates from Africa and beyond will be admitted on the basis of satisfying equivalent University Entry requirements from their regional or national examination bodies
- Applicants from non-English speaking backgrounds will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the English Language by either producing acceptable IELTS La pass at band 6 and above or TOEFL (a score of 600 and above)
- A hybrid programme encompassing print, electronic, online and digital media practical and hands on courses such as news writing, broadcast journalism, television production, radio broadcasting and production, editing, documentary production, fact checking, investigative reporting, script writing, public relations, marketing and advertising
- Unlimited possibilities enabled by state of the art production facilities and technological infrastructure
Programme Developers, Documentary Filmmakers, Advocacy and the arts, Cultural Heritage Officer. Online research officers (for government, corporate, non profit), online magazines, broadcast journalism, social media, Digital marketing, Corporate Communications, Consultancies. Market Research, Advertising, Public Relations, Entertainment & Leisure, Content providers (Writes, directors, producers) Academics, Publishing, Programme Reviewers, Entrepreneurs, Editorial Assistants and Copywriting
How to Apply
Apply online through Africa University website
Please remember to upload the following documents
Proof of payment for undergraduate application fee US$25.00
Please make your payment through africa university online payment gateway
Certified copies of your academic and professional certificates
Certified copy of your birth certificate/national ID/ passport and marriage certificate where applicable
Contact Africa University on:
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cellphone : +263 712 609 487
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel