Station : Bulawayo
Closing Date : 2 September 2022
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (NUST)
Faculty of Commerce
Vacancy : LECTURESHIP/SENIOR LECTURESHIP/ASSOCIATE PROFESSORSHIP Department of Banking
Bank Risk Analysis and Management (1 Post)
- Applicants must have at least a Master’s degree in Banking & Financial Services / Banking & Financial Economics from a recognized university.
- They should also have a first degree in either Banking or Banking & Investment Management.
- The degree classification for the master’s degree should be at least a Credit or equivalent, while for the first degree, it should be at least a 2.1 (upper second).
- In addition, applicants must have at least three years’ university teaching experience,
- Candidates with an earned PhD qualification in Banking and/or Finance, in addition to the degree qualifications and experience requirements mentioned above will have an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will be expected to primarily teach any modules in the specialist area of bank risk analysis and management, as well as other related areas in the programmes that the department offers, and to supervise projects/dissertations.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
An attractive package which includes Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits is offered; details of which will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Applications, which should include a curriculum vitae (giving full personal particulars of applicant, including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone numbers and the names, addresses (including e-mail) and telephone numbers of three contactable referees) and copies of certificates must be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Department
National University of Science and Technology
P O Box AC 939
And e-mailed to: [email protected] in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.
The National University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply. The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 02 September, 2022
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Days
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- ZPCS Recruitment