Boston University Trustee Scholarship in the USA 2022-23
Boston University is one of the most prestigious universities in the United States, and its Trustee Scholarship is one of the most competitive and sought-after scholarships for international students. The Scholarship covers full tuition and fees for four years of undergraduate study. The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is open to international students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement, leadership qualities, and a commitment to community service. The Boston University Trustee Scholarship is just one of the many ways that the university is committed to making world-class education accessible to talented students from all backgrounds.
The Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022-23 in the USA is a truly unique opportunity that provides its recipients with an extraordinary educational experience. Boston University’s Trustee Scholars Program is one of the most prestigious and competitive academic programs in the country. Every year, BU welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the program. The Trustee Scholars Program provides these exceptional students with a full-tuition scholarship, as well as access to world-renowned faculty, opportunities for independent research, and a supportive community of peers. The program is designed to challenge and prepare students for leadership roles in their future careers. scholars have gone on to become CEOs, doctors, lawyers, scientists, and artists. They are making a difference in the world, and they all started at Boston University.
Being a Trustee Scholar at BU is about more than just having great grades. It’s about being an intellectually and creatively adventurous person who brings new perspectives and experiences to the table. It’s about being someone who is not afraid to take risks and step outside of their comfort zone. Trustee Scholars are the type of people who push boundaries and challenge the status quo. They are the type of people who make a positive impact on their community. At BU, Trustee Scholars have the opportunity to really make a difference. They are given the resources and support they need to succeed. They are also surrounded by like-minded individuals who they can learn and collaborate with. Being a Trustee Scholar is an incredibly rewarding experience that can help you reach your full potential
Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022-23 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- Host Institution(s): Boston University, USA
- Scholarship Value: Full tuition fee
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Who is eligible? Domestic & International Students
- Deadline: December 01, 2022
Benefits of University Trustee Scholarship 2022-23:
- The scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees,
- The Scholarship is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
Eligibility Criteria of the Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022-23:
An international student must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Trustee Scholarships:
- A candidate must be commencing studies in any UG program at BU
- A candidate must have secured a position in the top 5% of their high school class.
- A candidate must have a GPA of 4.0 in high school.
- A candidate must have an SAT score above 1500 and an ACT score above 33.
- A candidate must be expected to be academically excellent.
- The candidate must demonstrate outstanding performance in extracurricular activities and exceptional contributions at school and in the community.
The application deadline to apply for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship 2022-23 in the USA is December 01, 2022.
How to apply for the Boston University Trustee Scholarship in the USA:
- Applicants must submit the Common Application in order to be considered for admission to any undergraduate program at BU.
- Applicants to BU must complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application.
- Make sure to provide all required materials for admission.
- Kindly follow all instructions carefully and submit your application.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in China
- Jobs in Egypt
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Malawi
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment