Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program 2023 in USA (Fully Funded)
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship for 2023 provides you with the opportunity to study at the world’s best university and obtain a degree from one of the most prestigious schools in the world completely free. MBA Scholarship Program 2023 at Harvard University is one of the top programs in terms of opportunities and learning. The fully-funded Harvard scholarship will give students from all over the world the opportunity to study at the world’s best university without paying any tuition fees. The top scholarship has enabled many excellent students to see their dream of going to Harvard for higher studies come true due to Harvard’s expensive courses. if you are a student with an outstanding track record and have a passion for entrepreneurship and innovation in business, don’t miss your chance!
The Harvard MBA is a prestigious scholarship offered through the Boustany Foundation; it is also known as the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship since it is granted through the Boustany Foundation. The Boustany Foundation is focused on providing opportunities for students from less privileged backgrounds to receive a better education in order to help them improve their lives. Furthermore, the scholarship program in the USA also serves as a cultural exchange program since it is in the foundation’s mandate that the world is a place where people can accept and learn from other cultures. The fully-funded scholarships at Harvard will maximize the ability of talented individuals to fulfill the needs of their generation and will have a profound and long-range impact in areas that are beyond their own specialization.
This fully-funded international scholarship at Harvard University also includes an internship at the Boustany Foundation. Scholarship recipients will be expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. The Foundation undertakes a variety of projects that are related to its activities or those of its partners. This provides our students with a unique opportunity to participate in Boustany Foundation projects and learn the practical realities of the modern world. Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarships 2022 in the USA are awarded for two-year courses at Harvard Business School once every two years.
Summary of Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- Host University: Harvard University
- Host Business School: Harvard Business School
- Funded By: Boustany Foundation
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Who is Eligible: All country Nationals
- Deadline:: May 31, 2023
What are the Benefits of Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023:
- Students will receive a grant of USD 102,200, which is USD 51,000 per academic year. The grant is intended to support the student’s tuition.
- The students will also complete an internship at the Boustany Foundation in Monaco.
- The students will be provided with travel expenses for the internship.
- The interns will also be provided with accommodation and food during their internship.
Eligibility Criteria of the Harvard MBA Scholarship 2023?
- Applications are open to students of all nationalities. However, students of Lebanese descent will be given preference.
- Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic performance.
- Student resumes should also show their commitment to making the world a better place.
- Students should also be proficient in English.
- Applicants must possess a letter of admission from Harvard University.
- Copy of an Updated CV
- A photograph
- GMAT scores
- A letter of acceptance from the university
The application deadline to apply for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship in the USA is 31st May 2023.
What are the steps for applying for the Harvard University Scholarship in 2023?
- An applicant must first apply to Harvard University.
- A student may apply for a scholarship only when he or she receives an offer letter from the university.
- Applicants need to submit their required documents online at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates may be invited to an interview with the Foundation if they have been shortlisted.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in China
- Jobs in Egypt
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Malawi
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment