Location : Harare
Closing Date : 16 December 2022
Environmental Management Agency (EMA)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons in the following position that has arisen within the Environmental Management Agency (EMA) – An equal opportunity employer.
Vacancy : Head – Information and Communication Technology
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Job Holder will be responsible for establishment and maintenance of a corporate-wide information management system.
Duties and Responsibilities entail;
- Developing, reviewing and implementing a robust information communication technology governance framework (policies and procedures) aligned with the Agency Strategic Plan.
- Providing ICT leadership for developing and implementating information technology initiatives that improve cost effectiveness and service quality by the ICT to internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Managing financial aspects of the ICT section particularly planning, budgeting and procurement support
- Managing deployment of the Agency’s ICT software and hardware requirements.
- Developing and conducting appropriate training and instruction to assist ICT staff and users in maximising use of networks and computing systems
- Supervising the provisioning of the end-user service and scheduled system maintenance services by the Agency’s ICT team.
- Developing and facilitating of relevant staff development and team buiding plan for the Agency’s ICT team.
- Developing and coordinating implementation of the linkages between operational and adminstrative activities with respect to cross-compatability and use of hardware and software.
- Providing technical responses to internal and external audit reports
- Hands on web design, database development, systems management, internet/intranet systems and ICT training.
- Deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all ICT systems, including servers, pcs, operating systems, hardware, software and peripherals .
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- A first Degree in Computer Science, Information Management systems or any other relevant equivalent qualication.
- A Masters’ Degree is an added advantage
- At least 5 years working experience in information and communication Technology at Senior Level.
- CISSP and TOGAF Certification will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should submit applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of educational certificates not later than 16 December 2022.
The Human Resources Manager
Environmental Management Agency
685/6 Corner Lorraine / Faber Drive
Please not communication will only be made to shortlisted candidates
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment