Station : Mutare
Closing Date : 9 September 2022
Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences (MSUAS)
Vacancy : INNOVATION MANAGER (1 Post)
The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing and managing the University’s innovation activities through putting in place robust policies, systems and procedures that seek to create an innovative culture across the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the University innovation ecosystem and participate in the entrenching of the innovation and commercialization culture as guided by the heritage-based Education 5.0.
- Building and strengthening Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences (MSUAS) innovation capacity.
- Nurturing innovation, fostering creativity, embracing technology, and developing students and staff to meet the challenges of the world.
- Overseeing the management of the Innovation Hub facilities.
- Presiding over management and commercialization of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
- Supporting, advising, and connecting for the creation of spin-offs and industry-academia collaborations.
- Advising, supporting, and collaborating with faculties, departments, institutes to promote innovation.
- Connecting the University with external partners and institutions, developing educational products (both training and consultancy programmes) for external clients, and delivering commercial programmes that increase the University’s research and innovation impact.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) or related discipline.
- A Master’s degree in Intellectual Property or related discipline.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration is an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years of working experience and a track record in research and development (R&D) related environment.
- Possess good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills at all levels within and outside the University.
Interested candidates must submit six (6) sets of hardcopy applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification (ID & birth certificate) and a detailed curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, date of availability, current salary, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences
Bag 7001, Stair Guthrie Road
Mutare By no later than 1400 hours on 9 September 2022.
Applicants should clearly indicate the post being applied for on the application letter, and only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to. In addition, applicants must submit an electronic copy of their application pack as a single merged pdf file to the email address: [email protected] by no later than the closing date of receipt of hard copy applications
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Days
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- ZPCS Recruitment