BULAWAYO MINING COMPANY (PRIVATE) LIMITED (BMC) hereby invites bids from qualified entities for the supply and delivery of the following services:
TENDER NUMBER: BMC-Sec 01/21
DESCRIPTION: Provision of physical security guards in and around BMC
CLOSING DATE: 11 June 2021 1000 hours
Tenders bids must include and comply with the following:
- Must be registered and operating for a period of not less than (5) five years;
- Must have and maintain business and security operating licenses;
- Must submit (3) three business references;
- Full Company profile; Certificate of Incorporation;
- Valid Tax clearance certificate; Copy of C.R. 6, (previously CR14), Particulars of Directors and Secretaries; Memorandum and Articles of Association; and Valid registration with SAZ and ZINSA.
Tenders must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and endorsed with Tender Number, Closing date on the envelope and attached with quotations for a 1 x 12 hour and 1 x 24-hour guard service. The completed tender documents must be hand delivered and deposited into the Tender box located at BMC’s Finance offices reception area, by 10:00 am on the closing date. Please note that no application will be accepted after the closing date. Tender documents may be obtained from the Financial Controller at BMC (How Mine) Old Esigodini Road for a non-refundable fee of USD100, (one hundred United States dollar).
PLEASE NOTE: 1. ANY RESPONSES RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED. FAILURE TO PROVIDE / OR COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE PARTICULARS MAY RENDER THE BID INVALID.
2. THAT THIS ADVERT IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED IN ANY WAY AS AN OFFER TO CONTRACT WITH YOUR ORGANISATION.
3. SUBMISSION AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE TENDER REQUIREMENTS IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR CONFIRMS A SUCCESSFUL BID. BMC RESERVES THE UNFETTERED AND UNILATERAL RIGHT TO MAKE ITS SELECTION BASED ON ITS OWN DISCRETIONS AND ASSESSMENTS OF EACH RESPECTIVE BID.