The Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) wishes to carry out a Job Evaluation and Salary Structuring exercise for all the existing jobs within the Authority. In this regard the services of an expert consultant are required. The Authority is therefore inviting Registered Firms or Individuals with proven record accomplishments, qualifications, and experience to submit their expression of interest to carry out the Job Evaluation and Salary Structuring exercise using the Paterson Job Evaluation system.
Scope of Work
To carry out a Job Evaluation and Salary Structuring using the Paterson Job Evaluation system on all the jobs that exist within the Authority. The Job Evaluation and Salary Structuring must be carried out in all the Catchments and Service Centres within ZINWA.
The exercise is expected to define roles of staff, which enables the Authority to achieve its objectives as a cohesive and productive workforce within a harmonious industrial environment.
Requirements for Consultants
- Must be registered with the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ)
- C.Vs of qualified and experienced personnel with at least a degree in Social Sciences or the equivalent and with 10 years’ post qualification experience.
- A minimum of 3 reference letters to prove that the Consultants have undertaken works of a similar nature nationally and/or regionally.
- Detailed company profile,
- Bank statement.
- Company registration document,
- Proof of Registration with NSSA
- Valid tax clearance certificate,
- A summary of the Company’s experience in developing similar solutions,
The Zimbabwe National Water Authority reserves the right to reject any expression of interest if it is deemed or determined that the company or organisation has directly or through an agent, engaged in corrupt, fraudulent, collusive, coercive or obstructive practices in competing for the Contract or has been declared ineligible to be awarded a procurement contract under Section 99 of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act (Chapter 22:23).
Sealed envelopes must be endorsed “Invitation for Expression of Interest; Job Evaluation and Salary Structuring”, Reference number and deposited in the tender box at the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
ZINWA Head Office,
Block 4 East, Celestial Park,
On or before 11 June 2021 at 10:00 Hours.