Applications are invited from suitable individuals to fill the above position which has arisen within Basilwizi Trust. Basilwizi is a registered NGO working for a sustainable people driven socio-economic development in the Zambezi valley.
Station : Binga
Closing Date : 14 June 2022
Administration Assistant – Binga
The purpose of the position is to provide support and assistance in ensuring the efficient running of office service under the supervision of Finance and Administration officer.
- Ensure systems and procedures are in place for efficient functioning of the organisation;
- Payroll and staff administration;
- Maintain personnel files and ensure that all the required documents are filed;
- Assist in the enforcement of conditions of services agreements and code of conduct for staff;
- Maintain an accessible, central filing system; ensure archiving of official administrative, finance and human resource documents;
- Planning meetings, briefings, and seminars and making necessary logistical arrangements;
- Maintaining a storage system and generate reports on all movements of goods and resources;
- Facilitating procurement of goods and services;
- Maintain records for the upkeep of Basilwizi vehicles, insurances and other transport management;
- Maintain records of all property of Basilwizi – upkeep, disposal, safety and insurance;
- Any other related duties as may be assigned by management.
Qualifications and experience
Applicants to possess:
- Diploma in Business studies/ Human Resources/ Business administration from a recognised institution;
- Possession of a degree in any of the above programmes is an added advantage;
- At least two years experience in a similar position within NGO environment;
- Experience in Belina Payroll is an added advantage;
- IT skills (knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) and ideally some database experience;
- Appreciation of community development and donor procedures especially as relates to Zambezi Valley.
- Team player and leader;
- Attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Foresight and anticipation;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadline.
Applications, with a detailed CV and certified copies of certificates must reach Basilwizi Trust office, Stand number 105 Low Density, Binga or scanned and sent to: [email protected]
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel