Location : Gwanda
Closing date : 14 October 2022
Gwanda State University
Vacancy : Administrative Assistant
Qualifications and experience
- The ideal applicants should possess five (5) Ordinary Level Passes including English Language and Mathematics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Operations Research from a recognised University.
- At least one (1) year experience dealing with statistics in the Public or Private Sector
- Computer literacy will be a distinct advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
In consultation with the Senior Assistant Registrar, the incumbent will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Admitting and registering students to relevant programmes as per University policy.
- Maintenance of accurate student statistics as per the University needs.
- Designing and implementing student data collection instruments in line with the University expectations.
- Marketing University programmes to prospective students.
- Attending queries related to admissions, fees and registration.
- Maintenance of accurate student records, for current students and graduates.
- Attending all student queries.
- Servicing relevant University Committees.
Conditions of Service
Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to [email protected] or hand delivered to:
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 14 October 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Days
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Administration Jobs|