Location : Gweru
Closing Date : 24 March 2023
Midlands State University (MSU)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following post:
ASSISTANT BURSAR – NON-CURRENT ASSETS (GWERU CAMPUS)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Accounting
- Masters in Accounting will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Sage Evolution
- At least two (2) years working in an accounting environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Management of non current assets register
- Recommend any updates to accounting policies affecting non current assets to management
- Allocate tag numbers to non current assets to effectively track them from time to time.
- Reconciling the balance in the non current asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Calculating depreciation for all non current assets.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of non current assets and accumulated depreciation..
- Processing livestock Reconciliation Account.
- Conducting periodic physical count of assets.
- Recommend to management assets that should be disposed of.
- Conduct analyses related to non current assets as requested by management.
- Create fixed asset related audit schedules and collaborate with auditors on their assignments audit schedules
- Assisting management in making decision that involves non-current assets.
- Maintenance of deferred income schedules and and monthly amortisation.
- Supervising non-current assets staff.
- Perfoming any other duties as assigned by management
*NB: The successful candidate may be deployed to any of the University Campuses.
Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number (s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
Application documents must be in a single scan pdf format. Closing date for applications is 24 March 2023.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
- Mutare Teachers’ College May 2023 Intake
- Zimbabwe Media Commission Vacancies March 2023
- Trainee Firefighter x 37 at City of Harare
- Trainee Ambulance Technician x 40 at City of Harare
- Diploma in Community Nursing and Administration Course – January 2024 Intake
- How to apply for world vision jobs in 2023
- How to Write An Application Letter for a Job in Zimbabwe 2023
Apply for the African Union (AU) Internship Program 2023 HERE.
Join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Whatsapp Group
DIsclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in China
- Jobs in Egypt
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Malawi
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Accounting Jobs|