Location : Harare, Bulawayo, Mutare, Masvingo
Closing Date : 1 December 2022
Vacancy : BRANCH SALES CONSULTANTS (Harare, Bulawayo, Mutare, Masvingo)
Responsible for business development and sales of all bank products to institutional and corporate clients. Ideal for a well networked person with strong selling skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve set revenue targets under each portfolio and contribute towards the branch’s overall income level.
- Adhere to the set branch monthly budgeted business development costs limits and seek waivers where it is necessary to do so.
- Conducting regular competitor pricing surveys and making recommendations to branch management and banking operations.
- Managing and monitoring Portfolio daily to avoid losses.
- Checking that received payments are as per installment due to avoid issues of under deduction, payments below installment and dropping off of some payments.
- Loan portfolio management
- Developing strategies to deal with loans in arrears.
- Writing and delivering of demand letters after various efforts to recover.
- Handing over delinquent clients to Recoveries Department for litigation where necessary.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Marketing/ sales/ banking
Experience in sales of Digital and Corporate banking products
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality with leadership capabilities
- Able to plan, monitor, organize, lead, evaluate and control marketing activities and operations at high level.
- Ability to use social media and modern digital platforms in Sales and Business Development.
- Highly contributory in a team set up and enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
- Reliable in meeting tight deadlines and working under high pressure conditions.
- Conducting regular customer and market surveys.
- Computer literate. Ms.-word, Excel, Pastel, e-mail and internet.
- Good communication skills.
Interested Candidates should submit their application letters and CVs via e-mail clearly marking the Job Title and preferred location to, firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 01 December 2022
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Banking Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Sales and Marketing Jobs|