Corporate Banker at Nedbank Zimbabwe, Hot Zimbabwe Jobs
Location : Harare
Vacancy : Corporate Banker
- To market, service and manage Corporate and institutional banking solutions in line with Nedbank’s corporate strategy and agreed targets.
- Relationship management including origination of lending and non-lending Business deals, Management of exposures within approved limits, Deposit Mobilization, Transactional banking growth leveraging on digital and non-digital platforms, KYC Management of a portfolio of clients in the large corporate market segments.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Grow the large corporates portfolio cutting across all key economic segments in line with budgets.
- Develop the customer value propositions (CVPs) for the target sector and obtaining the requisite sign offs.
- Source new business by presenting opportunities to CIB target clients.
- Monitor portfolios in line with credit limits by managing client expectations.
- Ensure client expectations are met by liaising with operational and administrative teams and monitor/manage outputs as per service level agreements, credit and corporate strategy.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring systems; processes; services and solutions are aligned.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from HOD.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified timeframe.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g., operational processes) and/or products that will improve the functioning of Nedbank business by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations
- Represent the unit at internal and external meetings as and when assigned by the Bank and deliver presentations and or contributions that exceed Nedbank’s minimum expected standards.
- Ensure portfolio reports required by various stakeholders are submitted on time and meeting the required quality levels.
- Mentoring and managing the Customer Service consultant assigned to the portfolio including setting targets and reviewing performance and agreed intervals.
- Actively participating in weekly Sales and Weekly catch-up meetings for the bank and unit.
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives.
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
Corporate Banker Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business Studies etc.
- MBA, MSC will be an added advantage.
- IOBZ /ACCA/ CIMA/ CIS, CA etc.
Minimum Experience Level
- At least 8 years Banking Experience in Corporate and Institutional Banking / Wholesale Banking, of which 3 must be in a senior managerial position.
- At least 4 years of experience must be in sales and deal origination related to a corporate client portfolio within a banking / financial services environment.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business administration and management
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Capacity planning
- Change management
- Client service management
- Communication Strategies
- Diversity management
- Employee training/development
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Organisational behaviour theory
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Stakeholder management
- Strategic planning
- Talent management
- Business writing skills
- Performance management
- Behavioural Competencies
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Building Partnerships
- Guiding Team Success
- Creating a Service Reputation
- Making Sales Operations Decisions
- Steering Sales Opportunities
Also on www.hotzimbabwejobs.com
- Mkoba Teachers College September 2023 Intake
- NOIC Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2023
- Midlands State University (MSU) August 2023 Intake
- Job Opportunities at Mutare Polytehnic May 2023
- CIMMYT Vacancies May 2023
- Zimbabwe Tourism Authority Vacancies May 2023
- Grain Marketing Board (GMB) Vacancies May 2023
- Masvingo Polytechnic Lectureship Vacancies May 2023
- Willowvale Motor Industries Vacancies May 2023
- Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) Vacancies May 2023
- Graduate School of Business Lectureship Vacancies at National University of Science and Technology, May 2023
- Africa University Vacancies May 2023
- University of Zimbabwe (UZ) Agro-Industrial Park Vacancies May 2023
Apply for the African Union (AU) Internship Program 2023 HERE.
DIsclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Algeria Jobs
- Angola Jobs
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Azerbaijan Jobs
- Benin Jobs
- Botswana Jobs
- Burkina Faso Jobs
- Burundi Jobs
- Cameroon Jobs
- Cape Verde jobs
- Careers A-Z
- Central African Republic (CAR) Jobs
- Chad Jobs
- China jobs
- Common Interview Questions
- Comoros jobs
- companies in zimbabwe
- Congo-Brazzaville Jobs
- Cuba Jobs
- Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) Jobs
- Djibouti Jobs
- Dominican Republic Jobs
- Ecuador Jobs
- Egypt Jobs
- El Salvador Jobs
- Equatorial Guinea Jobs
- Eritrea jobs
- Ethiopia Jobs
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Gabon Jobs
- Gambia Jobs
- Ghana Jobs
- Guatemala Jobs
- Guinea Jobs
- Haiti Jobs
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- Indonesia Jobs
- International Day
- International Jobs
- Israel Jobs
- Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire) Jobs
- Japan Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jordan Jobs
- Kazakhstan Jobs
- Kenya Jobs
- Lesotho Jobs
- Liberia Jobs
- Madagascar Jobs
- Malawi Jobs
- Mali Jobs
- Mauritania Jobs
- Mexico Jobs
- Morocco Jobs
- Mozambique Jobs
- Myanmar Jobs
- Namibia Jobs
- Nepal Jobs
- Niger Jobs
- Nigeria Jobs
- NURSING INTAKE
- Pakistan Jobs
- Peru Jobs
- Philippines Jobs
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Rwanda Jobs
- Senegal Jobs
- Sierra Leone Jobs
- Somalia Jobs
- South Africa (SA) Jobs
- South Sudan Jobs
- Sri Lanka Jobs
- Sudan jobs
- Switzerland Jobs
- Tanzania Jobs
- Teachers College
- Thailand Jobs
- Togo Jobs
- Tunisia Jobs
- Uganda Jobs
- Ukraine Jobs
- United Kingdom Jobs
- United State of America (USA) Jobs
- University Programmes
- Uzbekistan Jobs
- Viet Nam Jobs
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- Whatsapp Group Links 2023
- Zambia Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Accounting Jobs, Banking Jobs, Business/Strategic Management Jobs, Finance Jobs|