location : Harare
closing date : 4 December 2022
Vacancy : Director-Administration
Summary of Duties
- Monitoring the implementation of inventory checks;
- Implementing comprehensive assets management systems that are safe, including storage, inventory and distribution of resources;
- Facilitating boards of survey for disposal of redundant assets;
- Supervising assets returns and compilation of asset registers;
- Ensuring full compliance of administration activities in line with ZEC rules and regulations, policies, procedures and strategies;
- Supervising the consolidation of monthly , annually and other reports from the Department;
- Maintaining the Assets Register of the Commission;
- Developing internal controls and efficient administrative systems for the Commission;
- Preparing Annual budgets for Administration Department
- Coordinating daily administrative functions;
- Monitoring implementation of programme based budgeting;
- Managing PSIP programmes and maintenance routines for Commission infrastructure;
- Ensuring efficient running of the transport management systems, fleet maintenance and insurance;
- Preparing work plans for departmental employees;
- Supervision of staff in the administration department;
- Appraising the performance of immediate subordinate staff;
- Researching best practices in administration and management of systems.
- A minimum of a Degree in Business Administration, Business Studies, Advanced IAC Diploma or Public Administration from an accredited tertiary institution;
- A Master’s Degree an added advantage;
- A professional qualification such as IAC, CIS would be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 5 years’ post qualification and administration work experience a must and
- Possession of a clean drivers’ licence a must.
- Coordinating skills;
- Communication skills;
- Networking skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
Interested and suitably qualified persons should submit applications, certified copies of professional and academic certificates and detailed curriculum vitae indicating contact details such as email address, cell-phone numbers and residential address to:-
The Director – Human Resources
Zimbabwe Electoral Commission
Private Bag 7782, Causeway,
OR hand deliver at:-
Zimbabwe Electoral Commission
2nd Floor – Mahachi Quantum Building
Corner Kaguvi Street & Jason Moyo Avenue, Harare.
OR email to email@example.com
All applications should be received by no later than 4 December 2022.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel