Website Gwanda State University
Station ; Gwanda
Closing Date ; 12 August 2022
Gwanda State University
Vacancy : Director of University Secretariat (1 Post)
The Director of University Secretariat is a member of the Management Team, and should possess a deep understanding of the University governance system as well as be a person of unquestionable integrity with an excellent grasp of the English language and demonstrable outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Director will be responsible for: –
- Ensuring that the Registrar’s office catalyses, facilitates, and supports effective governance action across the whole University.
- Managing, coordinating and informing the effective operation of University
- Liaising with and advising committee chairs and secretaries on matters of fact, protocol, precedent, procedure and regulation.
- Producing a data base of minutes and ensuring that meeting records are properly filed and are easily retrievable as and when required.
- Ensuring adherence to the diary of committee meetings and to University standards of servicing committees.
- Ensuring that committee decisions are implemented timeously.
- Developing and delivering training to committee secretaries.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate should possess: –
- A Master’s Degree in any of the following areas: English, English and
Communication, Public Administration, or Strategic and Corporate Governance
- At least three years’ demonstrable experience working in a position that entails to a large measure, the duties and responsibilities outlined above.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to [email protected] or hand delivered to:
The Deputy Registrar
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 12 August 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram