Website Gwanda State University
Station ; Gwanda
Closing Date ; 12 August 2022
Gwanda State University
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL PLANNING, WORKS AND ESTATES
Vacancy : Driver (1 Post)
- Five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English Language.
- Valid Clean Class 2 driver’s licence.
- Class 1 driver’s licence an added advantage.
- Valid Defensive Driving Certificate a must.
Experience and Qualities
- At least two (2) years post qualification experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Observant and thorough.
- Problem solver.
- Physical dexterity
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transporting employees, students and materials to various destinations.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks and cleaning.
- Collecting office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Interacting with clients and suppliers in a professional conduct.
- Maintaining an organised travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient fuel and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars and trucks.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
A contributory Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary
and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to [email protected] or hand delivered to:
The Deputy Registrar
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 12 August 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram