Station : Bulawayo, Kwekwe and Lupane
Closing Date : 16 December 2022
Job Title: Economic Strengthening and Education Intern
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position provides a learning opportunity for the incumbent as they facilitate the implementation of economic strengthening and education interventions to improve the well-being of OVCs and their caregivers. Reporting to the District Economic Strengthening and Education Assistant, the Economic Strengthening (ES) and Education Programs Intern will assist the District Economic Strengthening and Education Assistant as they implement.
Economic Strengthening and Education Intern ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in administrative organising of training and meetings for community volunteers and
- Stakeholders in the implementation of all economic strengthening activities and education activities.
- Assist in organising and conducting site visits and spot checks to district activity locations to monitor implementation fidelity as guided by approved standard of operation for economic strengthening and education activities.
- Liaise with the M&E team in tracking and reporting related targets and ensuring thematic information is entered in the DHIS2
- Write weekly department reports and assist to compile information for monthly and quarterly progress reports.
- Compile information on Community Volunteer Activities and Progress including collection of registers and reports.
- Assist in the periodic SAVIX and MSC data entry and data cleaning process and offer technical support to Community Volunteers.
- Work closely with schools tracking education beneficiaries’ attendance, progression and transition rates.
- Work closely with different stakeholders tracking education early warning system output for improved assess and retention of orphaned and vulnerable children in school.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Recent graduate holding a degree/diploma in a health-related field etc. nursing, social science, public health, primary care nurse, social worker, or primary counsellor.
- Strong ability to think and work creatively and independently.
- Capability to prioritize and organize multiple skills, work under pressure and meet deadlines both in a team and individually
- Excellent written, oral, and proofreading skills.
- Good Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Responsible and professional work ethics
To apply for these positions, please submit a cover letter, CV, and three references (including name,
organization, phone number, and email address) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. BZ is an equal opportunity employer.
The application deadline is 16 December 2022. Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BZ has a zero-tolerance policy on child abuse, sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, and any form of discrimination based on gender, race, ethnicity, age, and any other such distinguishing characteristics.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||NGO Jobs, Nurse / Nursing Jobs, Public Health Jobs, Social Sciences Jobs, Social Work Jobs|