Location : Gweru
Closing Date : 24 March 2023
Midlands State University (MSU)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following post:
RISK AND LOSS CONTROL DEPARTMENT
ENTERPRISE RISK ANALYST
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Risk Management Degree or equivalent.
- At least one year experience in the Risk Management section
- Computer proficiency.
- Honest, reliable and good communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing risk identification and assessment with management at departmental level.
- Monitoring implementation of plans to prevent, eliminate and mitigate risks.
- Assist Risk Manager in development of key risk and control indicators.
- Coordinating with management in performing risk reviews.
- Tracking and monitoring operating risks issues for departments.
- Reporting operational risk issues and decisions to management on regular basis.
- Assisting in identifying and evaluating risk areas across the organizational activities.
- Investigating root causes of risks and provide support to mitigate risks.
- Developing strong relationship with the key stakeholders and business partners by addressing issues/concerns in timely manner.
- Keeping abreast of risk management techniques and industry best practices.
*NB Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number (s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resource)
Midlands State University
Application documents must be in a single scan pdf format. Closing date for applications is 24 March 2023.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
- Mutare Teachers’ College May 2023 Intake
- Zimbabwe Media Commission Vacancies March 2023
- Trainee Firefighter x 37 at City of Harare
- Trainee Ambulance Technician x 40 at City of Harare
- Diploma in Community Nursing and Administration Course – January 2024 Intake
- How to apply for world vision jobs in 2023
- How to Write An Application Letter for a Job in Zimbabwe 2023
Apply for the African Union (AU) Internship Program 2023 HERE.
Join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Whatsapp Group
DIsclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in China
- Jobs in Egypt
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Malawi
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Risk Management Jobs|