Location : Harare, Bulawayo, Beitbridge, Masvingo
Closing Date : ASAP
World Vision ZIMBABWE
Vacancy : Enumerator x 24 (Harare x6, Bulawayo x6, Beitbridge x6, Masvingo x6)
Purpose of the Position:
To support the Needs Assessment that is being jointly conducted by World Vision Zimbabwe, Welthunger Hilfe, and Christian Blind Mission in urban areas including Beitbridge, Bulawayo, Harare, and Masvingo. The position requires the ability to work closely with a multi-disciplinary team and to interact effectively with a wide variety of community members.
Major Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Qualitative and Quantitative Data Collection from selected households and other respondents in the targeted areas.
- Identifying participants for interviews.
- Daily cleaning and uploading of the data on the kobo toolbox platform.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the responses recorded and perform accuracy checks on the questionnaires whenever applicable.
- Verbatim Transcribing of qualitative responses from Key Informant Interviews and Focus Group Discussions.
- He/She will be responsible for organizing and maintaining the data and survey equipment in a safe and secure manner until it can be delivered to the Survey Coordinator.
- Safeguard the confidentiality and privacy of the collected information
Knowledge and Skills: –
- Certificate, diploma/degree in Nutrition, Public Health, WASH Development studies, or related field
- Experience in using mobile-based applications for data collection such as KOBO, and ODK.
- Good communication skills, community engagement, Energetic, Flexible, Reliable, Passionate, and a Team Player
- Experience in data collection is a requisite Experience in conducting qualitative data collection is an added advantage
NOTE: To apply, please send your CV , application letter clearly stated the Location you are applying for and certified copies of your certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are to be sent ONLY to this email address and no physical copies will be accepted.
World Vision does not, and will never solicit money or payment for any part of its recruitment processes including short-listing, interviews, background and/or medical check-ups.
Shortlisting will be done as applications are received.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||NGO Jobs|