Location : Zvishavane
Closing Date : 30 November 2022
Associated Churches of Christ in Zimbabwe Dadaya High School
Vacancy : Head of High School
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reinforce a distinct Christian culture and principles and promote observance of the Associated Churches of Christ ethics and teaching.
- Consult openly and frequently on critical issues with the Board of Governors and the School Development Committee.
- Observe and comply with all Government regulations and protocols in leading the school.
- Assume the ultimate responsibility for the overall management and operation of the school in accordance with the Education Act, administrative code and school policies and regulations.
- Ensure a healthy, safe, conducive teaching and learning environment.
- Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of the curriculum and syllabuses.
- Develop, refine and propagate the vision, mission and goals of the school.
- Determine standards and take appropriate steps to measure, support, coach and maintain reasonable performance and professional growth of subordinates.
- Maintain personal contact with all school staff members, fostering good public relations, promoting high morale and identifying personal problems as early as possible
- De velop and implement procedures for tracking students’ progress and intervening early when concerns are identified.
- Conduct monitoring and supevision of staff to ensure continuous improvement in teaching and learning.
- Prepare annual and termly budget proposals for the school, including for special events that may arise.
- Manage and efficiently utilize the available human and material resources in the school.
- Encourage meaningful alumni, present and past parent participation in events that aid support to the goals of the school.
- Manage fundraising efforts by articulating the goals for which funds are being raised.
- Maintain accurate school records, inclusive of teaching, among others, personnel, enrolment and financial.
- Serve as an ex-official member of the School Development Committee.
- Develop the school calendar in consultation with teaching staff and other stakeholders.
- Develop the school time-table in consultation with the teaching staff.
- Establish a collegial environment that honors and encourages students and stable continuous learning.
- Manage and administer internal and national examinations.
- Oversee the operations and productivity of the Mission Farm for the benefit of the school.
- Exercise a duty of care over the welfare and safety of the students during their time at the school.
- Be an active member of the Associated Churches of Christ, or a Christian of good character.
- Be a certified University Graduate and a holder of a Secondary Teachers’ Diploma. Applicants should be a holder a degree with a teaching subject.
- A relevant Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- At least two years teaching experience as Deputy Head.
- Thorough understanding of the Education Act.
- Knowledge of the Public Service and Education regulations, procedures and policies.
- Must be results oriented and self-driven
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Good management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Must have good analytical, organisational and report writing skills.
- Computer literate
The application, together with CV, certified copies of certificates and transcript should be sent by email to tie Chairman of the Board on: firstname.lastname@example.org or can be dropped at the school office, or posted at Private Bag 651, Zvishavane, to be received on or before 30 November 2022. Mark for attention of the Boardthairman.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Education & Teaching Jobs|