Station : Harare
Closing Date : 16 September 2022
Vacancy : Human Resources Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER based in Harare reporting to the HEAD OF CORPORATE SERVICES.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Social Sciences/Human Resources/Industrial Relations or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or similar at Managerial level.
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to lead, manage and develop staff.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
- Ability to plan and execute plans in line with job requirements.
- Detail-oriented and organizational nature.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems. Labour Law and Human Resource Practices.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support departments in the development and implementation of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling meetings with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counselling employees and supervisors.
- Champion the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, training, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout Human Resource Management.
Applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae are to be submitted on or before 16 September 2022 to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
|Job Category||Human Resources (HR) Jobs|