Station : Harare
Closing date : 14 August 2022
Vacancy : ICT Help Desk Agent
The Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU) is the largest and comprehensive Open & Distance Electronic Learning (ODeL) University in Zimbabwe that offers lifelong learning in an affordable and flexible Manner.
POST 19 : ICT HELP DESK AGENT : NATIONAL CENTRE (1 POST)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walking the customer through the problem-solving process
- Directing unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Providing accurate information on IT products or services
- Recording events, problems and their resolution in logs
- Following-up and updating customer status and information
- Passing on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team; and
- Identifying and suggesting possible improvements on procedures
- A minimum of HND in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- ITIL Certification is an added advantage
- One (1) year experience in an enterprise service desk environment
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT HAVE THE STIPULATED REQUIREMENTS NEED NOT APPLY.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications consisting of the following documents: application letter, certified educational and professional certificates as well as transcripts and curriculum vitae with contact details (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least three (3) referees as follows;
EITHER • in PDF format as a single document to: [email protected]
OR • as hard copies which consist of ten (10) sets of each of the above listed documents.
All envelopes should clearly indicate the post being applied for. Applications should be received not later than 14 August 2022. Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Resources
Zimbabwe Open University
P O Box MP 1119
Hand delivered to 3 rd Floor
Cnr. Machel Ave and L. Takawira St.
Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the above
vacant positions that have arisen at the Zimbabwe Open University.
WOMEN CANDIDATES AND THE DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel