Location : Harare
Closing Date : 28 November 2022
African Century Limited
Vacancy : Internal Auditor
The internal auditor provides independent, objective assurance and consulting activities designed to add value and improve operations at ACL through a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management and control.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Internal Audit Department’s audit methodology, standards, processes and organisational structure;
- Work as part of an integrated audit team in conducting financial, operational, and information system audits, as well as business process reviews.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the activity under audit, including information systems risks and controls;
- Assess risks and internal control strengths and weaknesses;
- Review and interpret data to identify trends and investigate exceptional items;
- Execute the work outlined in the audit work program;
- Document the work performed and conclusions in work papers.
- Assist in the identification and preparation of audit issues and assist in preparing reports on audit
- Regularly interact and communicate with management to discuss and present audit results, gain acceptance and provide advice to remediate on audit issues;
- Actively develop and maintain positive relationships with business stakeholders;
- Advise business stakeholders on control best practices within their processes to reduce risks and improve efficiency and profitability;
- Track the progress of audit issues and escalate any outstanding issues to the appropriate manager;
- Participate in and work productively and effectively in a team of staff as required on each Audit;
- Participate in special projects by conducting specific and technical review/investigation activities;
- Share expertise and experience with the audit team and act as a coach on specific projects;
- Ensure the delivery of all work related administration in a complete, accurate and timely fashion.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Internal Auditing, Information Technology (IT), Information Systems (IS), or related field and willingness to pursue audit related certifications such as:
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA); Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA); or CA(Z), ACCA, CFA, and CIMA
- Knowledge of the following will be an added advantage:
- Application of internal audit methodologies.
- Understanding of corporate governance, risk, and internal control (e.g. COSO and/or COBIT) concepts.
- Experience in a banking sector and or IT audit will be an added advantage
- Analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex problems clearly.
- Effective team player and able to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Self-motivated and ability to go the extra mile.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Application letters and Curriculum Vitae with traceable references should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 November 2022. Please note that shortlisting will be done as applications are being received.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Accounting Jobs, Audit Jobs, Finance Jobs|