Location : Harare
Closing date : 4 December 2022
Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC)
Vacancy : Internal Auditor
REPORTS TO : Senior Internal Auditor
GRADE : 8/7
Summary of Responsibilities
- Planning and conducting audit assignments in line with approved audit plan;
- Participating in the development of Annual Risk Based Internal Audit Plans;
- Performing audit assignments in accordance with the International Professional Standards on Internal Auditing and the Commission’s Internal Audit Charter;
- Conducting organisation wide risk assessments and identifying the controls to mitigate the risks;
- Preparing Audit Working Papers for review by the Chief Internal Auditor;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chief Internal Auditor.
Qualifications/ Job Specifications
- A minimum of a degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance or related field.
- Professional qualification such as CIA, CISA, ICAZ, ACCA, SAAA, IAC, CIS, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years post graduate Auditing experience.
- Membership of the Institute of Internal Auditors is a requirement.
- Knowledge of Risk-Based Internal Auditing
- Proficiency in Pastel, SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint among others.
- Possession of a clean class 4 driver’s licence.
Interested and suitably qualified persons should submit applications, certified copies of professional and academic certificates and detailed curriculum vitae indicating contact details such as email address, cell-phone numbers and residential address to:-
The Director – Human Resources
Zimbabwe Electoral Commission
Private Bag 7782, Causeway,
OR hand deliver at:-
Zimbabwe Electoral Commission
2nd Floor – Mahachi Quantum Building
Corner Kaguvi Street & Jason Moyo Avenue, Harare.
OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be received by no later than 4 December 2022.
The Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) is an Independent Electoral Management Body established in terms of Section 238 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe. Its major function is to manage and conduct elections to the offices of President, Parliament and Local Authorities, and Referendums, and all related electoral processes in accordance with the laws of Zimbabwe and international best practice.
The Commission wishes to recruit professionals of high integrity with good communication and decision-making skills, and sound knowledge of electoral democracy to fill vacancies that have arisen in the institution. Suitably qualified women are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Accounting Jobs, Audit Jobs|