Website AURIFIN CAPITAL
Aurifin Capital is looking for an Investment Analyst - Mining & Metals to join their technical team to help identify, model and value potential business rescue opportunities. This team handles economic and financial market research, capital raising, nvestment advisory services, deal structuring, client relationship management, business development and stakeholder management.
Station : Harare
Closing Date : 12 August 2022
Vacancy : Investment Analyst – Mining and Metals
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and analysing mining and mining sector releases, regulatory filings, feasibility studies and investor presentations in order to perform analysis which will lead to investment decisions.
- Addressing investor inquiries.
- Taking investor briefs.
- Developing and maintaining financial models for valuation and other purposes.
- Reviewing and analysing financial statements of private and public companies.
- Assisting in the negotiation of deal terms and closing of transactions, including reviewing relevant legal documents
- Generating fundamental research to assist senior members of the Metals and Mining team in their assessments and identification of investment opportunities.
- Maintaining spreadsheets, databases and other applicable information systems used to monitor investments using internal and external reporting tools.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Geology or Mining Engineering.
- At least four years experience in the mining sector.
- Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial predisposition and strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with personnel across senior levels of the firm.
- Self-starter with strong project management and follow-through skills.
- Capacity to discretely handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Comfortable with organising and interpreting large amounts of data.
- Ability to develop relationships both within the fim as well as with external parties.
Interested candidates can email their curriculum vitae on [email protected] by no later than 12 August 2022
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram