Location : Bindura
Closing date : 2 January 2023
Bindura University Of Science Education (BUSE)
Vacancy : Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor: Curriculum Studies
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in Curriculum Studies or equivalent from a recognised institution;
- A PhD in Education, proven track record of research publications in refereed journals and at least two (2) years of working experience in Curriculum Development would be definite advantages.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate shall be expected to:
- Teach at least three (3) of the following courses: Curriculum Studies; Curriculum Issues and Comparative Education; Advanced Research Methods and Statistics; Curriculum Development; Curriculum and Instructional Design. The Department reserves the right to allocate courses for teaching.
- Contribute to the achievement of the University mandate through University teaching, research, community engagement, innovation and industrialization;
- Supervise projects and dissertations at all levels;
- Carry out research individually and in clusters and publish, write books and book chapters;
- Assess and supervise students on Teaching Practice;
- Carry out extension work, source funding, and develop new programmes.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar-Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Monday, 2 January 2023.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9
“Promoting Science for Human Development”
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Lecturer/Lectureship Jobs|