Location : Harare
Closing date : 9 December 2022
University of Zimbabwe
Vacancy : Manager: Environment and Hygiene
Reports to the Deputy Associate Director; Support Services.
Qualifications and Experience
The position requires an individual with: –
▪ A Higher National Diploma or a degree in Health/Environmental Science or
▪ At least five (5) years post-qualification relevant experience at Senior Management
▪ A relevant Masters’ degree in the area would be an added advantage.
The position requires a person who possesses the following attributes:
▪ Proficiency in computer skills.
▪ Thorough knowledge of urban planning and development and local government
policies and procedures.
▪ Thorough knowledge of specialisation such as housing, zoning, historic preservation
and economic development.
▪ Can stay calm under pressure and still make good decisions.
▪ Pays attention to detail.
▪ A multitasker.
▪ A critical thinker.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
▪ Develop models and systems for the management of the University environment.
▪ Provision of a clean and safe internal and external environment.
▪ Conduct systematic and comprehensive safety inspections of University facilities.
▪ Management of procurement of consumables and equipment.
▪ Provision of adequate and appropriate staff uniforms and protective clothing.
▪ Training and developing staff to offer services meeting modern standards.
▪ Development of plans, budgets and reports.
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full
personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies of
national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience,
current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3)
referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to University of Zimbabwe, Administration Block Room 113.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 9 December 2022.
Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the above posts
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel