Station : Harare
Closing date : 14 August 2022
Vacancy : Manager Quality Assurance
The Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU) is the largest and comprehensive Open & Distance Electronic Learning (ODeL) University in Zimbabwe that offers lifelong learning in an affordable and flexible manner.
POST 3: MANAGER QUALITY ASSURANCE : QUALITY ASSURANCE UNIT : NATIONAL CENTRE (3 YEAR CONTRACT)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quality assuring University processes that include admission, registration, Teaching and Learning, examination writing and so on
- Quality assuring teaching and learning materials
- Coordinating internal quality audits
- Analysing quality audit reports and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Supervising Quality Assurance Coordinators
- Servicing the University’s Quality Assurance Committees
- Researching on quality service delivery in all areas of the University
- Preparation and consolidation of quality assurance reports
- Supporting the institutional review process and the completion of institutional self-evaluation reports
- Coordinating applications for accreditation of academic programmes by Faculties
- Carrying out quality assurance awareness training programmes across the University;
- and Carrying out any other duties as delegated by the Director
- An earned Master’s Degree is a must
- An earned PhD from a reputable and accredited Higher Education Institution is an added advantage
- At least three (3) years relevant post qualification experience
- Knowledge of higher education and related quality assurance policies, processes and procedures
- Research skills
- Proven knowledge and experience in ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems is a must
- Experience in working in a university setting is an added advantage
- Knowledge and exposure to Open Distance electronic Learning (ODeL) mode of delivery will be an added advantage
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT HAVE THE STIPULATED REQUIREMENTS NEED NOT APPLY.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications consisting of the following documents: application letter, certified educational and professional certificates as well as transcripts and curriculum vitae with contact details (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least three (3) referees as follows;
EITHER • in PDF format as a single document to: [email protected]
OR • as hard copies which consist of ten (10) sets of each of the above listed documents.
All envelopes should clearly indicate the post being applied for.
NB PLEASE NOTE THAT POST 3 IS A RE-ADVERTISEMENT. THOSE WHO APPLIED PREVIOUSLY NEED NOT RE-APPLY AS THEY SHALL BE CONSIDERED. HOWEVER, THEY CAN UPDATE THEIR APPLICATIONS IF THEY SO WISH.
Applications should be received not later than 14 August 2022. Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Resources
Zimbabwe Open University
P O Box MP 1119
Hand delivered to 3 rd Floor
Cnr. Machel Ave and L. Takawira St.
Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the above
vacant positions that have arisen at the Zimbabwe Open University.
WOMEN CANDIDATES AND THE DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel