Location : Masvingo
Closing date : 7 January 2023
Great Zimbabwe University
Job Vacancy : Nursing Sister
- The ideal candidate must have at least a Diploma in General Nursing (R.G.N) and/or a Diploma in Midwifery Education or equivalent.
- Possession of a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing and a Certificate in Family Planning is an added advantage.
- Applicants should be in possession of five (5) Ordinary level passes including English Language and a Science Subject.
- Possession of at least two (2) years post qualification experience and ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision is a must.
NURSING SISTER Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing University Clinics by restocking drugs;
- Providing hands on care to University patients;
- Administering medications to University patients;
- Observing and monitoring patients’ conditions;
- Participating in rapid HIV testing;
- Maintaining records of all patients;
- Referring complicated cases to the Sessional Doctor;
- Promoting wellness by offering wide range of services;
- Disseminating information on various diseases and participating in awareness; and
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
To apply, visit careers on the Great Zimbabwe University website http://elearning.gzu.ac.zw/careers/
Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Saturday, 7 January, 2023.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Nurse / Nursing Jobs|