Website National University of Science and Technology
The University seeks to recruit applicants with requisite qualifications, skills and experience for the following posts in the Faculty of Commerce
Station : Bulawayo
Closing Date : 7 July 2022
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Faculty of Commerce
LECTURESHIP/SENIOR LECTURESHIP/ASSOCIATE PROFESSORSHIP (7 POSTS)
Graduate School of Business
Applicants must be able to teach face-to-face and/or online, any one of the following modules offered at Master’s level
Vacancy : Operations Management [1 Post]
- Applicants must possess a minimum of an earned Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Degree in Operations Management. Applicants with a 2.1 or better in Production or Operations Management or Engineering at undergraduate level will have an added advantage.
- In addition, applicants must have at least two years’ tertiary level teaching experience, with a minimu of 1 single or co-authored publication in refereed journals in Production, Operations Management or Engineering.
- The successful candidate will be expected to teach post graduate students in Production and Operations Management and to provide academic leadership and guide the
- School in promoting innovation, entrepreneurship, business development and organisational Effectiveness.
- In addition, the successful candidate will be expected to supervise postgraduate dissertations.
- Applications from holders of an MCom/MSc Degree in Production or Operation Management or Engineering, or are PhD candidates in Production, Operations Management and Engineering, awaiting graduation, and with at least five years’ post-qualification industry experience will also be considered.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
An attractive package which includes Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits is offered; details of which will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Applications, which should include a
Curriculum Vitae (giving full personal particulars of applicant, including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone numbers and the names, addresses (including e-mail) and telephone numbers of three contactable referees) and copies of certificates must be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Department
National University of Science and Technology
P O Box AC 939
And e-mailed to: [email protected] in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being
applied for in the subject line.
The National University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunities employer.
In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 7 July, 2022
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Applicants, who responded to earlier advertisements for similar positions need not reapply, unless they have attained higher qualifications than they previously had.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram