Website Gwanda State University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following post
Station : Gwanda
Closing Date : 14 April 2022
Gwanda State University
Personal Assistant to the Registrar (1 Post)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Office Management, Business Management or Administration from a recognised institution or
- A Higher National Diploma in Office Management from a recognised institution.
- Five (5) Ordinary Level Passes including English Language.
Experience and Qualities
- A minimum of two (2) years post qualification experience in a similar position preferably in a University setting as a Chief Secretary for a Degree holder.
- A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in a similar position preferably in a University setting as a Chief Secretary for an HND holder.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organisational skills, be able to plan, manage and co-ordinate the Registrar’s diary.
- Ability to handle confidential matters.
- Reliability, loyalty and dedication are essential qualities.
- Excellent attention to detail, including proof reading skills and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as first point of contact for the Registrar’s Office and manages communication, including highly confidential information.
- Produces quality reports, presentations, letters and memoranda.
- Manages the Registrar’s itinerary.
- Collates relevant papers and documents in preparation for scheduled meetings.
- Manages a systematic manual and electronic records management system.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
A contributory Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to [email protected] or hand delivered to:
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Thursday, 14 April 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel