Station : Harare
Closing date : 14 August 2022
Vacancy : Quality Assurance Coordinator
The Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU) is the largest and comprehensive Open & Distance Electronic
Learning (ODeL) University in Zimbabwe that offers lifelong learning in an affordable and flexible
: QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR
: MANICALAND REGIONAL CAMPUS AND MATABELELAND NORTH REGIONAL CAMPUS (2 POSTS)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that all academic and administrative operations and processes at the Regional Campus are in line with the University policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Guiding the Regional Campus personnel to enhance the quality of Teaching and Learning, Research, Community Service, Innovation and Industrialization
- Carrying out institutional academic and administrative quality assurance audits to ensure that University standards and benchmarks are met
- Researching on matters that contribute towards the development and improvement of University policies, procedures and related documents
- Reporting (formerly) monthly, quarterly and annually to the Manager, Quality Assurance
- Guiding the implementation of ISO 9001 Quality Management System standard at the Regional Campus
- Facilitating quality awareness and related training programmes at the Regional Campus
- Ensuring that the Regional Campus exudes University ambience at all times
- Undertaking such other duties as are necessary in relation to quality assurance policy, safety, health and good practices at the Regional Campus
- Performing any other duties as delegated by the Manager, Quality Assurance.
- Master’s degree in any of the following areas; Education, Business Administration, Commerce, Sciences, Technology, Arts, Humanities or Social Sciences
- A Certificate in Quality Management Systems or Quality Assurance in Higher Education
- Two (2) years relevant post qualification experience in managing operations in an educational setting
- Experience in working in a university environment is an added advantage.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT HAVE THE STIPULATED REQUIREMENTS NEED NOT APPLY. Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications consisting of the following documents: application letter, certified educational and professional certificates as well as transcripts and curriculum vitae with contact details (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least three (3) referees as follows;
EITHER • in PDF format as a single document to: [email protected]
OR • as hard copies which consist of ten (10) sets of each of the above listed documents.
All envelopes should clearly indicate the post being applied for. Applications should be received not later than 14 August 2022. Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Resources
Zimbabwe Open University
P O Box MP 1119
Hand delivered to 3 rd Floor
Cnr. Machel Ave and L. Takawira St.
Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the above
vacant positions that have arisen at the Zimbabwe Open University.
WOMEN CANDIDATES AND THE DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.