Location : Gwanda
Closing date : 14 October 2022
Gwanda State University
Vacancy : Quantity Surveying Technician
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- Possession of a Certificate in Project Management is an added advantage.
Experience and Qualities
- Minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience.
- A team player.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Package and Quantity Surveying software.
- Knowledge of the Tendering Process.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to read construction drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attends meetings with various University Departments/Units to document requirements for projects in order to prepare project scopes and/or bills of quantities as required.
- Measuring construction works for University infrastructural projects.
- Assists in the Technical Evaluation of tenders.
- Preparing projects cost estimates and material schedules.
- Preparing of projects cost variation schedules and project cost reconciliations.
- Advising on project cost cutting measures.
- Liaise with the Department’s Clerks of Works on project sites to obtain relevant information on ongoing and completed construction works.
Conditions of Service
Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to [email protected] or hand delivered to:
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 14 October 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Days
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Civil Engineering Jobs|