Location : Gweru, Zvishavane
Closing Date : 31 March 2023
Midlands State University (MSU)
HEALTH SERVICES DEPARTMENT
REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE (Gweru x2 posts, Zvishavane x1)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A registered general Nurse with a Diploma / Degree in General Nursing.
- A post-basic qualification is an added advantage
- Applicants should be registered with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe and in possession of a valid practising certificate.
- Forensic training for dispensing an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience as a Registered General Nurse
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient consultation, examination, diagnosis and treatment being assisted by the University Doctors as necessary.
- Dispensing of medicines, patient counselling, compiling statistics and emergency response.
- Ensuring compliance to effective infection prevention and control systems
- Provide holistic nursing which meet the patient’s physical, psychological and social needs.
- Maintain confidential, detailed and accurate records of patients’ conditions, diagnosis and therapeutic interventions done.
- Ensure the clients gain access to services they require and that the care needed is well coordinated e.g. proper referral system
- Attend student trips, sports events and other University events as health/emergency personnel.
- Any other clinical/nursing duties as assigned.
*Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number (s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resource)
Midlands State University
Application documents must be in a single scan pdf format. Closing date for applications is 31 March 2023.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
- Mutare Teachers’ College May 2023 Intake
- Zimbabwe Media Commission Vacancies March 2023
- Trainee Firefighter x 37 at City of Harare
- Trainee Ambulance Technician x 40 at City of Harare
- Diploma in Community Nursing and Administration Course – January 2024 Intake
- How to apply for world vision jobs in 2023
- How to Write An Application Letter for a Job in Zimbabwe 2023
Apply for the African Union (AU) Internship Program 2023 HERE.
Join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Whatsapp Group
DIsclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in China
- Jobs in Egypt
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Malawi
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Nurse / Nursing Jobs|