Location : Gweru
Closing Date : 24 March 2023
Midlands State University (MSU)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following post:
RISK AND LOSS CONTROL DEPARTMENT
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Risk Management Degree or equivalent.
- At least one year experience in the risk management section.
- Computer proficiency.
- Honest, reliable and good communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Risk identification and assessment with management at departmental level.
- Assisting the Risk Manager in development of key risks and control indicators
- Managing and monitoring the University ‘s insurance portfolio and ensuring adequate insurance coverage for all the university assets and at right values,
- Attending to timeous renewal of insurance policies for the University and staff members,
- Processing insurance claims and assist in third party recovery,
- Providing claims statistics for all policies showing loss ratios and claim experience,
- Assisting in Pre-loss and post-loss risk management surveys and recommending appropriate corrective action,
- Developing and negotiating policy language to address risk and exposures of the institution and review policies for accuracy
- Communicating regularly with insurance companies, beneficiaries, and more to prepare claim forms and other related documentation,
- Reviewing insurance requirements proposed in various leases, client agreements and vendor contracts,
- Assessment of pension and medical aid policies in accordance with institution guidelines and regulations,
- Responsible for recording and documenting the minutes during meetings and disseminating them in a timely manner.
- Providing support in the following areas:
- Developing products and writing reports, including editing and copyediting.
- Developing end-state presentation materials.
- Writing a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses.
- Coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document.
*NB Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number (s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resource)
Midlands State University
Application documents must be in a single scan pdf format. Closing date for applications is 24 March 2023.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
- Mutare Teachers’ College May 2023 Intake
- Zimbabwe Media Commission Vacancies March 2023
- Trainee Firefighter x 37 at City of Harare
- Trainee Ambulance Technician x 40 at City of Harare
- Diploma in Community Nursing and Administration Course – January 2024 Intake
- How to apply for world vision jobs in 2023
- How to Write An Application Letter for a Job in Zimbabwe 2023
Apply for the African Union (AU) Internship Program 2023 HERE.
Join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Whatsapp Group
DIsclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in China
- Jobs in Egypt
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Malawi
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Risk Management Jobs|