Location : Masvingo
Closing Date : 30 November 2022
Silo Food Industries (SFI)
Vacancy : SALES CLERK- MASVINGO
The Sales Clerk’s mandate is to increase and maintain overall sales of the company, increase income generation and maintain good customer relations.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepares cash and sales (tax invoice).
- Dispatches stocks to customers.
- Compiles and updates sales control sheets for bulk orders for debtors
- Compiles daily and weekly cash sales report for submission to Sales Representative.
- Prepares commodity sales figures, daily, weekly and monthly.
- Captures cash and credit sales in the SAP system.
- Prepares 24Gs daily.
- Compiles daily and weekly stock return books (24G, 110, 111, 237 and OPS 53).
- Participates in physical counting of stocks.
- Prepares Depot stocks statistics.
- Carries out daily reconciliation with the Security.
- Receives cash from customers.
- Posts deposits in in the system.
- Places orders for stocks replenishments.
- Raises credit and cash dispatch vouchers.
- Attends to customer and sales queries.
- Updates sales control sheets.
- Compiles daily banking summary item.
- Assists in preparation of sales statistics.
- Consolidates stocks.
- Adheres to and ensures adherence to safety, health and environment standard procedures.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Superior.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 ‘O’ level subjects including English Language and Mathematics/Accounts.
- Certificate in Marketing/ Accounting/ Business Studies or equivalent.
- At least 1-year relevant working experience.
- Ability to work under pressure
- High degree of honesty and accuracy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP
Interested candidates to send their Applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com with the position being applied for clearly stated on the subject matter not later than 30 November 2022.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Accounting Jobs, Business Management Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Sales and Marketing Jobs|