KYLE PREPARATORY SCHOOL
Kyle preparatory school is a co-educational , multi-racial and christian principled primary school located along capota road in masvingo city . Kyle Prep strives to have the highest possible standard as its objective , both in the classroom , on the sporting field and in other co-curricular activities . Kyle Prep is a member of Association of Trust School and is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the position of the Headmaster with effect from 1 JANUARY 2023 .
Station : Masvingo
Closing date : 20 August 2022
KYLE PREPARATORY SCHOOL
Vacancy : School Head
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide professional leadership to the school
- Maintain and improve standards and levels of learning and achievement in all facets of the school
- Report directly to the board of Governors
- Implement policy as determined and in consultation with the board of Governors
- Overall responsibility for all the school staff
- Work closely with the school stakeholders and ensure that all operational , financial and administrative functions are effectively carried out
- Maintain and develop performance management systems as applicable to the educational sector
- Have a relevant degree from a reputable university and a minimum of 3 years leadership experience in independent schools at senior management level
- Experience on a primary co-educational school with excellent understanding of and proven experience in academic educational , sporting and cultural disciplines
- Sound comprehension of the Zimbabwe Primary school curriculum
- High level computer literacy with a competent insight of financial management
- Citizen or permanent resident of Zimbabwe
- Have an extensive senior management experience and a good understanding of the ATS school system
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all stakeholders and a willingness to be an integral part of a strong community based school
- An experienced and highly dedicated professional with excellent levels of integrity and honest
- Have a strong leadership and effective management and administrative abilities , be committed to high standards for students staff in line with the school vision and mission
- Be able to use initiative effectively and be purpose driven
Interested candidates should send their applications to the Chairperson of the board of Governors : [email protected] not later than 20 August 2022 .
The application itself should consist of a detailed CV with names and contact details of three referees and a covering letter outlining why the candidates believes he /she is ideally suitable for the position . only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .
A very attractive package is on offer and will be disclosed to the successful candidates
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram