Location : Masvingo
Closing date : 7 January 2022
Great Zimbabwe University
Vacancy : Senior Assistant Registrar
- Applicants must have at least a Masters degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Industrial Psychology, Law or equivalent plus two (2) years post qualification experience OR a relevant Bachelors’ degree with at least four (4) years post qualification experience.
- An IPMZ Diploma or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- In addition, applicants must have five (5) Ordinary level passes including English Language.
- Possession of a qualification in Labour law will be an added advantage.
- Applicants should be mature, hardworking, reliable, responsible and prepared to work overtime.
- In addition, applicants should possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
Senior Assistant Registrar Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the recruitment, selection, placement and tenure of employees;
- Maintaining of staff records including the generation of staff statistics and continuous update of the Human Resources Information System;
- Handling matters related to staff discipline and labour relations;
- Identifying and assessing training and development needs of staff and facilitating training programmes;
- Assisting in the training and development of members of staff;
- Payroll and staff benefits administration (checks and balances);
- Facilitating the performance appraisal and promotion of staff;
- Assisting in the implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures, including drafting new policies, initiating review of existing policies;
- Liaising with other comparable institutions so as to ensure the University offers competitive conditions of service;
- Supervising of staff in the department;
- Servicing University Committees; and
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
To apply, visit careers on the Great Zimbabwe University website http://elearning.gzu.ac.zw/careers/ Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Saturday, 7 January, 2023.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Day
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Ivory Coast
- Jobs in Lesotho
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Nigeria
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in South Africa (SA)
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- Jobs in Zambia
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Human Resources (HR) Jobs, Industrial Psychology Jobs, Law/Legal Jobs|