Job Vacancy for Senior Payroll Administrator at Midlands State University (MSU) in Gweru. Latest Jobs Vacancies in Zimbabwe October 2023
Location : Gweru
Closing Date : 21 October 2022
Midlands State University (MSU)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following post:
VACANCY : SENIOR PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Masters degree in Accounting or Business Management will be an added advantage.
- Any Professional Qualification in Human Resource Management will be a distinct advantage.
- Diploma in Payroll Administration is a must.
- 5 years working experience in salaries administration.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of payroll packages and software; preferably Belina and Paywell.
- Knowledge of Accounting Packages.
- Journal processing and reconciliations.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Highly computer literate.
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of Human Resources and Labour Rules and Regulations.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting in the formulation and implementation of regulating payroll policies as well as monitoring and reviewing the same.
- Identifying issues requiring policy change to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and in-house operating procedures.
- Assisting in ensuring that Policies, Standard Operating Procedures, processes and systems are enforced and adhered to in order to maintain integrity of the payroll system of the University.
- Coordinating the work and ensuring focused performance of subordinates.
- Classifying and verifying monthly salary input mail and documents of University payroll before capturing process begins.
- Ensuring correct inputting of tax tables and FDS credits and adjustments into the payroll, tax directives, and other credits.
- Checking on the accuracy of the data capturing process before the final payroll is prepared.
- Ensuring timely availability of all summary reports for the payment of salaries and monthly reports for statutory payments, NSSA, Pension, PAYE, medical aid, and pay advices (payslips).
- Production of deduction schedules for service providers.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number(s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
Application documents must be in a single scan pdf format. Closing date for applications is 21 October 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
*NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Also on www.hotzimbabwejobs.com
- Zimbabwe School of Mines Courses August 2023/2024 Intakes
- Mkoba Teachers College January 2024 Intake
- Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences (MSUAS) Vacancies August 2023
- Great Zimbabwe University (GZU) Vacancies August 2023
- Zimbabwe United Passenger Company (ZUPCO) Vacancies August 2023
- Plumtree Town Council Vacancies August 2023
- Chirundu Local Board Vacancies August 2023
- Consumer Protection Commission (CPC) Vacancies August 2023
- Job Vacancies at Food and Nutrition Council (FNC) August 2023
- Tsholotsho Rural District Council Vacancies August 2023
- Rural Electrification Fund Vacancies August 2023
- Aviation Training Academy of Zimbabwe (ATAZ)
- Industrial Training and Trade Testing Department : Apprenticeship Training in Zimbabwe
- Accreditation of Journalists and Other Media Practitioners in Zimbabwe
- Talk about Drugs, Job search and Drug abuse 2023
- The State of Consumer Services Jobs: An Overview of the Industry
- Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic Faculty of Education Courses and Job Opportunities
- Canada Scholarships for International Students
- Schwarzman Scholars Programme (MSc) 2024
- AAUW International Fellowships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students 2024
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Algeria Jobs
- Angola Jobs
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Azerbaijan Jobs
- Benin Jobs
- Botswana Jobs
- Burkina Faso Jobs
- Burundi Jobs
- Cameroon Jobs
- Cape Verde jobs
- Careers A-Z
- Central African Republic (CAR) Jobs
- Chad Jobs
- China jobs
- Common Interview Questions
- Comoros jobs
- companies in zimbabwe
- Congo-Brazzaville Jobs
- Cuba Jobs
- Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) Jobs
- Djibouti Jobs
- Dominican Republic Jobs
- Ecuador Jobs
- Egypt Jobs
- El Salvador Jobs
- Equatorial Guinea Jobs
- Eritrea jobs
- Ethiopia Jobs
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Gabon Jobs
- Gambia Jobs
- Ghana Jobs
- Guatemala Jobs
- Guinea Jobs
- Haiti Jobs
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- Hot Zim Videos
- How to
- Indonesia Jobs
- International Day
- International Jobs
- Israel Jobs
- Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire) Jobs
- Japan Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- JOB SEARCH MOTIVATION
- Jordan Jobs
- Kazakhstan Jobs
- Kenya Jobs
- Lesotho Jobs
- Liberia Jobs
- Madagascar Jobs
- Malawi Jobs
- Mali Jobs
- Mauritania Jobs
- Mexico Jobs
- Morocco Jobs
- Mozambique Jobs
- Myanmar Jobs
- Namibia Jobs
- Nepal Jobs
- Niger Jobs
- Nigeria Jobs
- NURSING INTAKE
- Pakistan Jobs
- Peru Jobs
- Philippines Jobs
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Rwanda Jobs
- Senegal Jobs
- Sierra Leone Jobs
- Somalia Jobs
- South Africa (SA) Jobs
- South Sudan Jobs
- Sri Lanka Jobs
- Sudan jobs
- Switzerland Jobs
- Tanzania Jobs
- Teachers College
- Thailand Jobs
- Togo Jobs
- Tunisia Jobs
- Uganda Jobs
- Ukraine Jobs
- United Kingdom Jobs
- United State of America (USA) Jobs
- University Programmes
- Uzbekistan Jobs
- Viet Nam Jobs
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- Whatsapp Group Links 2023
- Zambia Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Accounting Jobs, Human Resources (HR) Jobs|