Station : Gweru
Closing date : 14 August 2022
Vacancy : Stores Clerk
The Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU) is the largest and comprehensive Open & Distance Electronic Learning (ODeL) University in Zimbabwe that offers lifelong learning in an affordable and flexible manner.
POST 20 : STORES CLERK : MIDLANDS REGIONAL CAMPUS (1 POST)
The incumbent will report to the Regional Administrator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring and evaluating the state of assets at the Regional Campus
- Allocating and distributing office furniture and office equipment at the Regional Campus
- Maintaining the Regional Campus Asset Register
- Identifying obsolete and idle assets for disposal
- Providing clerical services in the Unit
- Any other duties delegated by the Regional Administrator.
- National Certificate/Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or Stores Management
- Five (5) Ordinary level subjects including English Language
- One (1) year relevant working experience.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT HAVE THE STIPULATED REQUIREMENTS NEED NOT APPLY.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications consisting of the following documents: application letter, certified educational and professional certificates as well as transcripts and curriculum vitae with contact details (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least three (3) referees as follows;
EITHER • in PDF format as a single document to: [email protected]
OR • as hard copies which consist of ten (10) sets of each of the above listed documents.
All envelopes should clearly indicate the post being applied for. Applications should be received not later than 14 August 2022. Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Resources
Zimbabwe Open University
P O Box MP 1119
Hand delivered to 3 rd Floor
Cnr. Machel Ave and L. Takawira St.
Suitably qualified, experienced and motivated candidates are invited to apply for the above vacant positions that have arisen at the Zimbabwe Open University.
WOMEN CANDIDATES AND THE DIFFERENTLY ABLED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel