SUB LIBRARIAN- RESEARCH AND DATA MANAGEMENT at Great Zimbabwe University, Hot Zimbabwe Jobs,
Location : Masvingo
Closing Date : 30 April 2023
Great Zimbabwe University
Job : SUB LIBRARIAN- RESEARCH AND DATA MANAGEMENT
- The ideal candidate must have a Master’s degree in Library and Information Sciences or equivalent, plus five (5) years’ experience, three (3) of which must be in an academic library at middle management level.
- In addition, applicants must have five (5) Ordinary level passes including English Language.
- Applicants should be mature, reliable, responsible, have a flexible attitude, able to perform under pressure, have commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- In addition, applicants should possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing overall leadership in the planning, organisation and evaluation of the Research and Data Management section.
- Developing procedures and workflow routines which can be used to accomplish objectives and improve efficiency of the Research and Data Management section.
- Providing leadership and direction in research data management, data mining, data curatorship, and scholarly communication services across the libraries.
- Enhancing research data information services infrastructure, and set priority for the development of related information to the broader university community.
- Participating in the conversation about research data management, open science and data collaboration within the university community and beyond.
- Actively participating in Library administration activities and assigned tasks.
- Taking a proactive role in ensuring that the Library research spaces, such as research commons, special resource centres and ILS labs, are meeting the research, innovation and industrialisation agenda of the university.
- Providing overall administration of the Branch Library’s physical facilities, resources and clients’ services, including disaster management in liaison with the Deputy Librarian’s office.
- Participating in Library Administration activities and assigned tasks.
- Drawing up for recommendation the Branch Library’s semester service plan.
- Recommending collection development of Branch orientated educational resources in all formats and overall resource planning in liaison with teaching staff.
- Ensuring optimal access to the collection by branch library clients.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
To apply, visit careers on the Great Zimbabwe University website Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 30 April, 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Also on www.hotzimbabwejobs.com
- Nurse Aide : (Head Office x 2) – (Grade 3)
- Nursing Assistant Short Course – ZOU
- Air Force of Zimbabwe Recruitment 2023
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE POSTGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES AUGUST 2023 INTAKE
- How To Find a Job in South Africa as a Foreigner?
- How To Find a Job in Benin as a Foreigner?
- Cover Letter – Make Your Next Job Application Perfect
- How Social Media Can Aid in Job Search
- How to apply for world vision jobs in 2023
- How to Write An Application Letter for a Job in Zimbabwe 2023
- Zimbabwe Gender Commission Vacancies April 2023
- SECURITY GUARD (GWERU, HARARE, ZVISHAVANE AND KWEKWE CAMPUSES)
Apply for the African Union (AU) Internship Program 2023 HERE.
Join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Whatsapp Group
DIsclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Agriculture College
- Algeria Jobs
- Angola Jobs
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Azerbaijan Jobs
- Benin Jobs
- Botswana Jobs
- Burkina Faso Jobs
- Burundi Jobs
- Cameroon Jobs
- Cape Verde jobs
- Careers A-Z
- Central African Republic (CAR) Jobs
- Chad Jobs
- China jobs
- Common Interview Questions
- Comoros jobs
- companies in zimbabwe
- Congo-Brazzaville Jobs
- Cuba Jobs
- Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) Jobs
- Djibouti Jobs
- Dominican Republic Jobs
- Ecuador Jobs
- Egypt Jobs
- El Salvador Jobs
- Equatorial Guinea Jobs
- Eritrea jobs
- Ethiopia Jobs
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Gabon Jobs
- Gambia Jobs
- Ghana Jobs
- Guatemala Jobs
- Guinea Jobs
- Haiti Jobs
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- Indonesia Jobs
- International Day
- International Jobs
- Israel Jobs
- Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire) Jobs
- Japan Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jordan Jobs
- Kazakhstan Jobs
- Kenya Jobs
- Lesotho Jobs
- Liberia Jobs
- Madagascar Jobs
- Malawi Jobs
- Mali Jobs
- Mauritania Jobs
- Mexico Jobs
- Morocco Jobs
- Mozambique Jobs
- Myanmar Jobs
- Namibia Jobs
- Nepal Jobs
- Niger Jobs
- Nigeria Jobs
- NURSING INTAKE
- Pakistan Jobs
- Peru Jobs
- Philippines Jobs
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Rwanda Jobs
- Senegal Jobs
- Sierra Leone Jobs
- Somalia Jobs
- South Africa (SA) Jobs
- South Sudan Jobs
- Sri Lanka Jobs
- Sudan jobs
- Tanzania Jobs
- Teachers College
- Thailand Jobs
- Togo Jobs
- Tunisia Jobs
- Uganda Jobs
- Ukraine Jobs
- United Kingdom Jobs
- United State of America (USA) Jobs
- University Programmes
- Uzbekistan Jobs
- Viet Nam Jobs
- Vocational Training
- Volunteer Jobs
- Zambia Jobs
- ZPCS Recruitment
|Job Category||Library/Librarian Jobs|