Station : Chinhoyi
Closing Date : 7 September 2022
Chinhoyi University of Technology (CUT)
Vacancy : Production and Mill Manager. (1 Post)
- The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, animal science or a related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a feed mill as a manager or supervisor.
- Having worked in other areas of the feed mill, such as sales or accounting, before advancing to Feed Mill Manager will be an added advantage same as earned certifications done to gain more theoretical knowledge of responsibilities, test professional skills and/or further advance their career.
- The successful candidate should possess refined skills relating to leadership, communication, problem solving, decision-making and organisation
- Monitoring inventory levels to always meet demand and maintain pricing levels
- Coordinating with suppliers to ensure timely supply of raw materials.
- Reviewing market conditions for purposes of timely price reviews of products.
- Ensuring that the company meets all federal and state regulations regarding feed production and sales.
- Analysing production reports from suppliers to check whether contractual obligations are being met.
Supervising staff to ensure that they are performing their duties effectively.
Assessing the quality of incoming ingredients and outgoing products for compliance with industry standards
- Managing daily operations at the feed mill, including recommending for hiring and firing staff as needed.
- Developing long-term plans for business growth and profitability.
Six copies of the application letter, certified copies of certificates and CVs giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, current salary, date of availability and names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees should be addressed to:
Chinhoyi University of Technology
Private Bag 7724
Telephone No: – (0267) 2129457
Apply online to [email protected]. (Documents should be sent as a single PDF document))
Applicants, who do not comply with the requirements, will be disqualified. Details on salary, allowances and other benefits shall be disclosed to short-listed candidates ONLY.
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel
- Apprenticeship Intake
- Army Recruitment
- Careers A-Z
- Common Interview Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HOT INTAKES
- HOT TIPS
- HOT ZIM JOB NEWS
- HOT ZIM JOBS
- HOT ZIM TENDERS
- How to
- International Days
- International Jobs
- JOB SEARCH GLOSSARY
- Jobs in Algeria
- Jobs in Botswana
- Jobs in Cameroon
- Jobs in Ethiopia
- Jobs in Gabon
- Jobs in Gambia
- Jobs in Ghana
- Jobs in Mali
- Jobs in Morocco
- Jobs in Rwanda
- Jobs in Sudan
- Jobs in Tanzania
- NURSING INTAKE
- Polytechnic Colleges
- Teachers College
- University Intakes
- Vocational Training
- ZPCS Recruitment