Deadline: 18 June 2021
A Local NGO seeking the services of a qualified Consultant for the production and packaging of Radio Jingles on COVID-19. The specific objective of the jingles is to package and disseminate information in relation to the management of COVID-19 financial and non-financial resources looking at recent trends and calls for transparency, accountability and inclusivity in the management of the pandemic and vaccine rollout.
The assignment includes the development of a concept, scripts for the jingles as well as production of high quality 60 second Jingles in English, Shona and Ndebele. The jingles should be developed in formats that will allow them to be primarily aired on national radio as well as shared on the organisation’s various social media platforms.
Terms of reference
Please find detailed terms of reference for this opportunity here https://www.dropbox.com/…/Call%20%20for%20Expression…
- Experience of developing jingles that have been aired on radio stations and other platforms;
- Demonstration of good track record of clientele on similar assignments in recent past.
Interested candidates must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications:
Interested Consultants can send their Expression of Interest and supporting documents to: [email protected]
- 2-paged Expression of Interest – Explaining why they are the most suitable to develop the jingles;
- Providing their own brief methodology/roadmap on how they will develop the jingles;
- A financial proposal for the assignment which demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the deliverables – please note that financial proposals will be evaluated based on total funds available for the assignment and the organisation will enter into negotiations with the best evaluated consultant; CV(s) or profile–this should highlight past experiences in developing similar jingles and indicate at least 2 references.