Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Deadline: 29 June 2021 (5pm)
REF: Zimbabwe BU 21-RFGS-117538
Catholic Relief Services (CRS), PVO Act number 6/2002 carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States of America to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as part of our staff and as partners, people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
Catholic Relief Services Zimbabwe (CRS / ZW) seeks to hire the services of an independent external consultant (individual or institution) to conduct report writing training with Pathways Lead Implementing Partners (LIPs) and CRS staff. The consultant is also expected to review and assess previous reports with the view of identifying gaps and best practices to be incorporated in Pathways Project Reports in line with donor requirements. Pathways is a project funded by the US government’s President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The primary goal of the project is to revitalize community and facility linkages so that orphans vulnerable children (OVC) living and affected by HIV become healthy, stable, safe, and schooled. Pathways supports OVC and their caregivers to sustainably mitigate the impact of the virus on themselves and their communities.
Objectives of the training
The specific objectives of the training are to:
- Evaluate and conduct a desk review, meetings with CRS Communication Team to identify gaps in LIPs reports;
- To develop a Report Writing Training guide being guided by selected topics and additional input from CRS Team;
- Development/prepare a training manual for the participants prior to the start of the training. The training documents should include pre/post-tests feedback forms to track learning processes;
- Conduct the training. The training will be done (physically) maintaining strict COVID-19 guidelines;
- To enhance the of implementing partners on how to write comprehensive yet visually compelling reports for submission to the donor.
Terms of reference
Full Terms of Reference and Bidders Profile can be requested via email at [email protected] before Friday 25 June 2021, 14:00Hrs.
Conditions of tender
CRS reserves the right to accept or reject any bids, even the cheapest; CRS reserves the right to accept part or whole of the bid.
Interested bidders are invited to submit their bids with the above mentioned reference number to: The Tender Committee, Catholic Relief Services, 95 Park Lane, Harare, strictly by email to [email protected] Only short-listed candidates will be contacted