BINDURA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE EDUCATION
Faculty of Science Education
Teacher Capacity Development Programme
Advertisement for August 2021
The Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education is inviting teachers who qualify to apply for the Teacher Capacity Development Programme for 2021 intake for studying at BINDURA UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE EDUCATION.
The following Programmes are on offer.
1. Bachelor of Science Education Degree (HBScEd)
- Biology (119)
- Chemistry (144)
- Physics (150)
To be eligible for admission a candidate must:
- Have obtained a Certificate/Diploma in Education or other recognisable teaching qualification from acceptable institution in which Physics/Biology/Science/Mathematics was a major;
- Have five (5) O’ level passes including English and Mathematics
- Have had at least two (2) years of approved teaching experience at an institution recognised by the University; and
- May be required to pass a written/oral entrance examination set by the University in the subject to be studied.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
To be eligible for admission a candidate must be a holder of A good first degree from a recognized University, specialising in any one of the following Secondary/High School teaching subjects:Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Agriculture, Biology, Computer Science, Geography. Geography, History, English, Shona, Ndebele, Religious Studies, Economics, Commerce, Accounting.
For further information, contact the Assistant Registrar-Admissions, Student Registration and Records on 071311339/ 0712842 710(0271)/0712842721/ 7531-2, 7623 or 0772 154 880-2-57-8 Extension 1022/1032 or e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com and visit our website: www.buse.ac.zw