Job Vacancies for Trainee SME Consultants at Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Association of Zimbabwe August 2023
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Association of Zimbabwe
Trainee SME Consultants (Aug 2023)
SME Association of Zimbabwe is seeking to recruit recent graduates who have a passion in entrepreneurship and SME development and would like to undertake a skills development program which will see them becoming trained business consultants who can start, grow and expand a business.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a two-year traineeship program that will see recruits going through intensive training in provision of consulting services to small and medium enterprises to help them grow their businesses. It is a demanding position where progression is dependent on superior performance in both learning of new theoretical concepts, as well as practical application of those concepts to SME businesses.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideal candidates will be recent graduates in Entrepreneurship, Business Studies, Economics or related degree programs, who have a demonstrated capacity to learn and adapt to change, are hard-working and diligent, and have a natural inclination towards performance.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), and basic computer literacy are also a must-have. Candidates
- MUST be resident in Harare.
To apply for this position, please submit your application via this link: and select the “Trainee SME Consultants (Aug 2023)” position from the Job Opening drop-down menu.
For more information about our organisation, please visit our web site at http://www.smeaz.org.zw/. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Also on www.hotzimbabwejobs.com
- Zimbabwe School of Mines Courses August 2023/2024 Intakes
- Mkoba Teachers College January 2024 Intake
- Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences (MSUAS) Vacancies August 2023
- Great Zimbabwe University (GZU) Vacancies August 2023
- Zimbabwe United Passenger Company (ZUPCO) Vacancies August 2023
- Plumtree Town Council Vacancies August 2023
- Chirundu Local Board Vacancies August 2023
- Consumer Protection Commission (CPC) Vacancies August 2023
- Job Vacancies at Food and Nutrition Council (FNC) August 2023
- Tsholotsho Rural District Council Vacancies August 2023
- Rural Electrification Fund Vacancies August 2023
- Aviation Training Academy of Zimbabwe (ATAZ)
- Industrial Training and Trade Testing Department : Apprenticeship Training in Zimbabwe
- Accreditation of Journalists and Other Media Practitioners in Zimbabwe
- Talk about Drugs, Job search and Drug abuse 2023
- The State of Consumer Services Jobs: An Overview of the Industry
- Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic Faculty of Education Courses and Job Opportunities
- Canada Scholarships for International Students
- Schwarzman Scholars Programme (MSc) 2024
- AAUW International Fellowships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students 2024
Disclaimer: Though we make every effort to verify the authenticity of our posts, We’re in no way affiliated to any of these companies whose vacancies we publish.
Job Scam Alert
Do not pay anything in Job Search .
The Employer should pay you not the other way
Don’t Be Scammed.
SUBSCRIBE on Youtube
Follow Hot Zimbabwe Jobs on Twitter
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOR UPDATES VIA WHATSAPP CLICK HERE
Click HERE to join Hot Zimbabwe Jobs Telegram Channel